Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kohlrabi Slaw

A simple, delicious and nutritious recipe for kohlrabi slaw:

1 kohlrabi, shredded
3 radishes, shredded
1 carrot, shredded
splash of extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp champagne or white wine vinegar
fresh chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Mix ingredients together in a bowl. Allow to rest at least an hour before serving so flavors meld together.

I don't measure ingredients out when I cook, so amounts are estimates. Make the recipe to your own taste!

Hope you enjoy this simple dish as much as I do.
Buen provecho!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this recipe! I've been a bit intimidated by the kohlrabi and this worked perfectly.

    I tried it last night, adding a little red onion and a pink lady apple. I diced most of it in a small food processor. Super easy, very tasty. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete